At Fleet Feet Mishawaka we believe that running changes everything. Our vision is to inspire the runner in everyone. Our mission is to empower anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions. We are looking for a part-time outfitter who will:
- PUT PEOPLE FIRST
- DO THE RIGHT THING
- IT’S A PRIVILEGE TO SERVE
- CREATE VALUE WITH EVERY ACTION
- LEAD AND INFLUENCE IN ALL WE DO ENGAGE AND EMPOWER OUR COMMUNITY
- BE PRESENT IN EVERY MOMENT
- WORK, SWEAT, AND LIVE PASSIONATELY
- RUN TOGETHER
This position is what drives our company’s collective progress. In this role you will be responsible for managing the overall customer experience. You will be interacting with customers, resolving customer issues and creating an upbeat, positive and inclusive work environment.
- Work with customers to ensure the proper fit of footwear, apparel and accessories by utilizing our fit id scanner and fit process; promote in-store events and training programs.
- Be proactive in learning the details of each shoe, apparel, and accessory line in the store, as well as the products fit and function.
- Work one-on-one and as a team to ensure each customer receives a unique customer experience from the sales floor to the cash wrap.
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide.
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet Mishawaka at all activities, functions, and events.
- Have FUN!!
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Mishawaka to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here
Willingness to adhere to values listed above. Flexibility and positive reaction to change. Independent drive to meet and exceed goals. An overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart and why customers come into the store. Ability to provide excellent customer service in all situations. Open availability including evenings and weekends. Retail experience is always welcomed, but not required!
Click here for an application and email it firstname.lastname@example.org