At Fleet Feet Mishawaka we believe that running changes everything. Our vision is to inspire the runner in everyone. Our mission is to empower anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions. We are looking for a full-time Retail Experience Manager who will:
The Retail Experience Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day and long-term leadership of the retail staff and customer experience at Fleet Feet MishawakaOversee the execution of staff training and an exceptional customer experience while meeting sales goals and store objectives.
– Establish and maintain a positive staff culture, with focus on performance management, education, and constant improvement of the customer experience.
– Maintain a team-wide focus on outfitting every customer so that they can have the best possible experience before, during, and after their run.
– Oversee new hire training and continuing education.
– Drive sales and training program registrations through training and mentoring the team of outfitters. You are last to fit and first to coach, constantly observing and providing feedback to your team.
– Monitor performance of the outfitters and provide feedback through FIT metrics and performance reviews.
– Lead staff communication efforts, including staff meetings and daily huddles, to ensure that store staff are aware of store initiatives, customer promotions, in-store events/fun runs, training programs, etc.
– Maintain store staff by working with Brett and Kristin in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and motivating employees or delegating these tasks to key store leaders.
– Schedule employees and assign tasks to provide a great customer experience.
– Communicate regularly and collaborate with owner/operator and other department managers.
– Manage the third-party customer surveying software, following up with customers who require it and using the feedback to inform staff training.
– Other duties as required and directed by the owner/operator. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
Responsible for the oversight of all outfitters working in the store.
Minimum two years of experience working in retail leadership. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational skills. Experience dealing with budgets, reports, staff training, and customer service. Open availability, especially on nights and weekends.
Click here for an application and email it email@example.com